Friday, March 27, 2009

swept away

To my feet I rose to see you as you passed me byI would lurk in the cornersto hear your sweet voiceI was entranced by the softness of your expressionMy heart just had no choicebut each day i would say helloshylythen walk on bymy soul eventually cried outI wanted to have you for my ownto taste those beautiful lipsseemed I had forever been alonemy will one day pushed me forwardyet I was afraid of a nobut when I asked if you'd like a datemy heart rushed to my throatwhen you saidsure I'll goafter 25 years I still hold youand look into your dark alluring eyespinch myself to make sure it's not a dreamas we still touch each others bodies and tantalizefor each day I awake and caress youI fall deeper stillfor I was swept away by you my loveyou are my greatest thrill
Tom Atterberry4-7-02

No comments: