Saturday, March 14, 2009

The meeting of a new mom

It all began when I started going to this group for recovery over the loss and grief of losing my mom. I met a guy by the name of Avery Scott McDonald there he was the most hansom guy I have ever seen in my entire life. Now of Corse he had a girlfriend at the time but I had to have him I had to make him mine.
His girlfriend Erica and him was having some slight trouble in there lives but me as a friend I just stayed out of it for the time being. When he asked me to come hang out with him at his place because he was gunna be alone and needed a friend of Corse I said yes. Our friendship over time did progress into much more and even though it turned into a great relationship never did I know exactly what I would get out of this wonderful relationship.
Well that day I was hanging out at his place hi mother called and asked if he would come up for the weekend so he asked if I wouldn’t mind going of coarse I said yes, I wanted to go everywhere he went. When I met his mom she seemed like the most nicest person I have ever met but she ended up being much more then that. Her and I formed a bond so fast it was like a lighting bolt hit us.
As her and I started getting closer and closer we became more like daughter and mother so even though I had lost my mom not to long ago it seemed that I have found a new one along with a great husband to be. And yes even though I found a great relationship with Avery with his mom I formed a big huge important relationship with his mom because she became like my own mom to me. So life brings you new family when you think hope is lost and don’t have one anymore. His mom is now like the mom I have always wished I had growing up and I am so lucky to have her in my life. I am so happy now, yeah I miss my mom a lot from time to time but a lot of that void is filled thanks to Kim because she is my new mommy and I love her with all my heart.
The end.

No comments: