Sunday, February 1, 2009

now and then

a silent darkness clouded my life
and nothing in ti seemed to go right
loved ones dieing and being taken away
to the alful things i did each day
drugs and partiing seemed to be all i did
back then i was a troubled kid
but then something trumatic changed my life
that was worse then being stabbed with a knife
i lost my mom my very best friend
from the life of drugs her llife did end
i saw then how i was wassting precious time
druging and boozing away my life
and though it took awhile to see
i stopped doing the very thing that was killing me
i miss my mom all the time
it was a very important lesson she left behind
to keep on living you must be aliveand your not living by doing drugs all the time

my mom was everything she was my best friend
and for her i will keep on living till the very end

No comments: