Wednesday, February 4, 2009

dear avery

I've been thinking about our life, and how you make everything feel alright. The way you make me feel, from my head to my toes. te way you make my heart just go and go.

i feel a thumo here and a thump there, i feel the love raidiating everywhere. from my head to my toes to my kness and my thighs. baby your love makes me feel high.

its like im flying high in the clouds, and the sound of music plays so loud. louder then a band practicing for days. on there song with the message they play.


a message that speaks to my mind and soul, with a feeling of love that makes me whole. i'll hold on tight and never let go, as out love just continues to flow.

flow like a river with ripples in the tide, oh my sweet love for you i could never hide.

1 comment:

KimmyAndTerry4Ever said...

you do have a way with word's