Wednesday, February 4, 2009

cross my heart and hope to die

Cross my heart and hope to die, I always say that when I lie ...Conceiling all intions with a smileIs how I've been deceiving time.And yet he stares at me shakenTerrified at the thought of being taken;Those fraged lips are tremblingThat cursed tongue in its borrow is shaking ...All the words you never spoke,All the thoughts you always tore,All the feelings turned to dust,All the wishes turned to lust ...Everything you ever knew,All the power you ever grew,Every memory you ever had,All the dreams you dared not grab ...I have shut within my core,I have gathered in my soul,I have burried with my lies,I have shattered before my eyes ...All I am sits before your acking stare;Yet appearently all you seeIs but an empty shell of me.Ask of me to speak my mind -To release all that I hide,Ask of me to open that crimson door -To let your pleeding voice enter my core,Ask of me to gaze once more -Upon your bleeding opened soul,Ask of me to speak the truth -To heal those wounds you selfinduced ...Ask once more, without prideAsk again, until you cryAsk and I shall reply ...Cross my heart and hope to die,My love, I have always tryed to comply ...Oh, how I never tire of this lie !

No comments: